Don’t waste your weekend trying to use that big box toy to clean your driveway or siding! Spend the time doing what you enjoy, and leave the pressure cleaning to us.
Five things you can ask Lake State Cleaning to handle for you:
- Limestone, bluestone, and sandstone. You could spend hours getting mediocre results, risk damaging these surfaces, and earn yourself a nice headache. Alternatively, you could call Lake State Cleaning and have your hardscape surfaces restored to a like new appearance. These expensive stone surfaces require just the right amount of pressure coupled with the appropriate detergents to achieve a truly CLEAN appearance. You can trust us to do it safely, properly, and with the correct equipment. And we guarantee results that will last far longer than you could likely achieve yourself.
- Rust Stains. No, that stuff you use on your toilet and tub WON’T work. Yes, you could buy some nasty acid and risk frying both your lungs and your rust stained surfaces. OR, you could call Southeast Michigan’s authority on rust stain removal. If you want to hire the most knowledgeable, best equipped and experienced company in the area, look no further. It’s Lake State Cleaning.
- Driveways. What may take you a whole weekend will likely take us a couple of hours. Why? Because we have professional grade equipment and techniques that make quick work of even the oldest, grimiest concrete. How would you like your driveway and sidewalks to look 20 years newer? We can do that at a price that will make sense to you.
- Pavers. It takes a lot of work to restore those pavers that are covered with algae, moss and mildew. But it can be done. We’ll clean your pavers thoroughly and even re-sand the joints if necessary. Walkways, patios and retaining walls look so much nicer when they are clean and bright. Let us help you get there.
- Pool decks. You spend a lot of money keeping your pool clean and clear. Why not devote the same attention to your pool deck? In many cases, a quick annual cleaning can keep the mold and algae away and make the whole space look great. Nobody wants to walk around on a gross, moldy pool deck, right? Lake State Cleaning is here to help you enjoy a clean, inviting space around your pool during the summer.
Three Reasons to Choose Lake State Cleaning for Power Washing
- We’re educated. Our staff attends annual training seminars to keep up on the latest equipment, techniques and products so that we can efficiently and safely provide power washing services. The other guys just go buy stuff off the shelf at Home Depot. You could do that yourself, right? If you want a company that’s dedicated to doing it the right way, the professional and educated way, Lake State Cleaning is here to deliver. We are THE authority on this service in Oakland County.
- Experience. Lake State Cleaning has provided legitimate, expert work in this field for years. Many of our competitors claim to provide soft washing, roof cleaning and pressure washing service, but when asked how much experience they actually have in these fields, you may be shocked and surprised. That’s not the case with Lake State Cleaning. We don’t offer a service until we are confident that we can perform it in an expert manner. That’s just our policy. Those guys are posers, Lake State Cleaning is for real. Who would you rather hire?
- Insurance. Lake State Cleaning carries the only liability policy available in America that includes coverage for Care, Custody and Control. Nearly all of our competitors have this coverage excluded, and they don’t even realize it. Care, Custody and Control coverage means we have REAL coverage in the event that we damage the property we are contracted to work on (don’t worry, we won’t). The other guys DON’T have this coverage, and that leaves a gaping hole in their policy. That means they, and YOU, are exposed to big-time risk if something gets damaged. Wouldn’t you like to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing the contractor you hired is backed by a bulletproof liability policy?