Update, 7/22/19, 5:20PM
Hello Willits Residents!
Just a quick update for everyone. Everything went smoothly today. We are exactly on schedule. Tomorrow we will begin on the east end of the alley and try to make it to Bates. The limestone is cleaning up nicely.
Thank you for your continued patience! We will update this page again tomorrow. Have a great evening!
How to prepare and what to expect.
Hello, Willits Residential Association member,
The Lake State Cleaning Team is excited to work with you on this project. Please review the following information so you will be prepared for our visit.
- You may notice a slight odor from our cleaning detergent. This is normal and will dissipate quickly, usually within a few hours.
- Please ensure that all of your doors and windows are closed and locked prior to our work commencing in your area. This will ensure that no water enters the building during the cleaning process. Lake State Cleaning is not responsible for water entry into the building due to opened, unsealed, improperly weather proofed, or faulty windows, doors or other openings.
- For those residents with terraces and balconies, we strongly recommend that you move your items inside prior to our cleaning service.
- Smaller items of furniture, plants, etc. should be moved indoors temporarily if possible.
- We will make every attempt to work around larger items, such as large furniture, grills, awnings, etc. However, we reserve the right to limit our involvement in moving items where we deem it too great a risk.
- Please be aware that we will work very cautiously around your belongings. However, Lake State Cleaning is not responsible for any damage to items left outside on terraces or balconies during the cleaning process.
- It will be necessary for us to begin work at 7am for at least two days during this project. This will allow us to clean the limestone above the two open businesses without interrupting their operations.
- We will attempt to cover and protect all exterior electrical outlets and light fixtures in the areas we are working. However, we are not responsible for electrical damage, including fires, caused by improperly weather proofed electrical outlets, light fixtures, electrical panels and any other exterior electrical components.
Please view the projected schedule below. This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change. We will update this web page daily as new information becomes available, so check back here for the most current information.
It is our goal to restore the beauty of your building in a timely manner with the least amount of inconvenience to its residents.
We want to thank you all in advance for your business.
-Caleb Wininger, Owner
Lake State Cleaning