Maybe you’ve noticed those ugly black streaks on the roofs of your multi-unit community or office buildings. Did you know those stains are caused by algae? In most cases, you don’t need an expensive roof replacement. Lake State Cleaning can remove the algae and restore a roof’s original clean appearance.
- We use a low-pressure cleaning method that won’t damage your roof. We don’t use pressure washers- that’s a quick way to ruin your shingles!
- The results are almost instantaneous, last for years and include a long-term guarantee.
- You can quickly and affordably improve the curb appeal of your or business.
- You may save money on your cooling bills with a clean roof.
- You’ll extend the life to your shingles.
Lake State Cleaning employs the only roof cleaning method endorsed by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers of America. This method is safe and effective for shingles, metal roofs, membrane roofs, slate time and many other types of roofing material.
To learn more about what’s eating your roof and why you should be concerned, check out this article.