Keeping your location’s sidewalks, common areas and drive-thru lanes clean is critical!
- A clean, sanitary appearance will make or break your first impression with your customers.
- These areas are also a safety concern.
- Prevent costly potential injuries and Slip And Fall claims by keeping walkways clean of grease, food residue, algae and mold.
- Dumpster pads, common areas and business areas need to be kept clean to avoid Health Department violations.
Lake State Cleaning can restore and maintain the clean, sanitary appearance of your commercial space.
Five things you can ask Lake State Cleaning to handle for you (click each to learn more):
Sidewalks, Patios and Common Areas
Drive-Thrus and Parking Lots
- We’re educated. Our staff attends annual training seminars to keep up on the latest equipment, techniques and products so that we can efficiently and safely provide power washing services. The other guys just go buy stuff off the shelf at Home Depot. You could do that yourself, right? If you want a company that’s dedicated to doing it the right way, the professional and educated way, Lake State Cleaning is here to deliver. We are THE authority on this service in Oakland County.
- Experience. Lake State Cleaning has provided legitimate, expert work in this field for years. Many of our competitors claim to provide soft washing, roof cleaning and pressure washing service, but when asked how much experience they actually have in these fields, you may be shocked and surprised. That’s not the case with Lake State Cleaning. We don’t offer a service until we are confident that we can perform it in an expert manner. That’s just our policy. Those guys are posers, Lake State Cleaning is for real. Who would you rather hire?
- Insurance. Lake State Cleaning carries the only liability policy available in America that includes coverage for Care, Custody and Control. Nearly all of our competitors have this coverage excluded, and they don’t even realize it. Care, Custody and Control coverage means we have REAL coverage in the event that we damage the property we are contracted to work on (don’t worry, we won’t). The other guys DON’T have this coverage, and that leaves a gaping hole in their policy. That means they, and YOU, are exposed to big-time risk if something gets damaged. Wouldn’t you like to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing the contractor you hired is backed by a bulletproof liability policy?