You’ll love our 7-Point Gutter Cleaning package because we deliver what others can’t: VALUE.
Deluxe service includes:
- Hand collection of all debris. We don’t use blowers or pressure washers, because they make a mess. We believe in the “neat and tidy” approach.
- All refuse bagged and prepared for disposal. We’ll have everything ready for you for your next trash day.
- Downspout testing and flush. We’ll make sure there are no hidden clogs in there, and that everything is flowing properly
- Visual pitch inspection. If you have a gutter that isn’t positioned right, it can cause big problems. We’ll check out the system and let you know if you need any repairs.
- Roof debris clearing. We’ll clear off any loose sticks or leaves that we can safely get at.
- Photo confirmation. You’ll get an email with photos of your clean gutters, so you KNOW the work was done right.
- Service Report. We’ll email you a full report of your gutter system and let you know if you need any additional repairs or adjustments.
No other gutter cleaning company in Oakland County offers such a comprehensive service plan. It’s designed to keep your gutters clean, functional and effective now, and for years to come. You’ll find that peace of mind to be priceless. Gutter cleaning is an important maintenance task, and you can trust Lake State Cleaning to do it right the first time.
Stay off that ladder! Lake State Cleaning is Oakland County’s #1 rated gutter cleaning company on Google and Yelp. Give us a call and rest assured that your gutters will get the maintenance and service they require.
The outer surfaces of your gutters can really get ugly over time. Debris, dirt and black streaks can detract from the otherwise beautiful appearance of your home. What you probably didn’t know is that dingy look on your gutters probably isn’t dirt. It’s most likely oxidization, and that requires a special method for cleaning. Lake State Cleaning is fully equipped to bring your gutters back to like-new appearance. It’s quick, easy and affordable. And the results? You’ll say “WOW!”, guaranteed.