Magnolia Park Gutter Cleaning 2016
The above image will give you an idea of our schedule for gutter cleaning in your neighborhood. This is what we are shooting for. This schedule is subject to change due to various factors outside of our control including weather, significant issues with clogged gutters, access to water, etc. Below are some details regarding what you can expect from Lake State Cleaning over the course of the service period:
- We will be cleaning the bulk of your gutters by hand. We do this to avoid creating a mess on the siding of the buildings and to keep gutter debris out of the landscaping and lawn.
- We may make light use of blowers to remove very small bits of debris that we can’t collect by hand. We may also use them to clean up the surrounding landscaping in the event that any debris does inadvertently end up on the ground. We promise to leave your neighborhood cleaner than we found it!
- We will be using pressure washers to rinse out all trays and downspouts. We will employ a high volume/low pressure setting with our machines so it will be safe for your gutters, yet effective in thoroughly flushing them out.
- We will periodically fill our water tanks from various sources throughout the community. Water access is largely being coordinated with your management company. We may, however, knock on your door and ask to access your garage water spigot if we are in a pinch. If you aren’t comfortable with that, no worries. Just let us know and we’ll find an alternate source.
- We will create a dropbox folder where confirmation photos for each building will be uploaded. You can view these photos at this link. The photos help you to see that you got exactly what you paid for from Lake State Cleaning. We will upload these photos periodically throughout the day as we complete buildings.
- Our work hours will range from approximately 8am to 5pm each day.
- If you have any questions or would just like to say “Hi” to our friendly technicians, feel free to flag us down when you see us. We are looking forward to working with you!
- In the event that we need additional time to complete the project, we will update this page with new details, to the extent that we have them.
We are excited to get to work in your community and get the gutters sparkling clean in an efficient manner that’s convenient for you. On behalf of the Lake State Cleaning team, I want to say “Thanks!” to the Magnolia Park community for inviting us to work with you. Hopefully this can be the start of a long productive relationship. We would love to help you keep your neighborhood looking great for years to come!
General Manager, Lake State Cleaning[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]