Call us for quick, affordable steam-powered Auburn Hills Michigan ice dam removal and Auburn Hills Michigan roof snow removal service before it's too late!
Ice dams on your Auburn Hills Michigan roof can cause thousands of dollars in damage before you know it.
How Ice Dams Form On Your Roof:
As heat escapes from your roof, it melts the lower layer of snow that's collected in your shingles. This melted snow runs down underneath the upper snow layer in the form of water. When this water reaches the un-insulated edge of your roof, it refreezes.
This phenomenon happens over and over, each time adding a bit of ice to the edge of your roof. Eventually this ice creates a dam, or wall. Once formed, this wall of ice keeps additional melted snow from reaching the edge of your roof and draining into your gutters.
The water has nowhere else to go but up underneath your shingles. It then begins to drip through your roofing material, down your walls, and into your ceiling. This is where all the damage begins.
Steam Based Ice Dam Removal is The Smart Choice
How It Works:
Our specialized equipment generates 325 F degree steam that quickly and gently cuts through and thaws ice dams like butter. Your roof and gutters will be 100% free of ice dams in a matter of hours. These rapid results can save you thousands of dollars in potential indoor water damage.
WARNING: Removing ice dams with chisels, hammers, metal shovels, ice picks or other hard tools is a TERRIBLE idea!
- They aren't hot enough, which will just cost you more money in increased labor time
- They use too much pressure, which can damage your shingles and even perforate your roof
- They use too much water, which can flood the ground around your home, creating a whole new ice problem
Proper ice dam removal is done with "wet steam."
- Steam is much hotter than the water produced by a power washer.
- This allows the work to be done quicker, saving you money on labor
- Our steamers work at much lower pressures, preventing the risk of a damaged roof or shingles. Our machines use much less water, preventing potential slipping and freezing hazards on the ground.
- Lake State Cleaning only uses machines specially designed for ice dam removal. This ensures you'll get the most efficient, safe and effective service.
Steam machines work at very low pressures (totally safe for your shingles), much lower volumes of water (very little water will actually hit the ground) and much higher temperatures (the ice will melt faster, resulting in less water usage).
Lake State Cleaning is Michigan's Best Reviewed Ice Dam Removal Company!
Choose the ONLY Michigan company with over 125 5-Star Google Reviews
Give us a call for Auburn Hills Michigan ice dam removal and roof snow removal. We also service the following areas:
Oakland County, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Orchard Lake, Franklin, Clarkston, Lake Orion, Oxford, Shelby Township, Southfield, Macomb, Troy, Grand Blanc, Holly, Fenton, Farmington, Novi and the rest of southeast Michigan.
Leave a Comment