Online Chat/Messaging Process
- When the chat dashboard signals that the website has a visitor, go ahead and prompt the visitor with a quick chat message:
- “Hi there, my name is [name]. Thanks for visiting. Let me know if you have any questions about our services!
- If the visitor engages in chat, try to answer any questions they have. You can also refer them to the Service FAQ page on our website.
- Try to capture the visitor’s info so that we can send them a quote.
- Option 1: Ask them if they would like to submit a quote request form. If so, link them to our form.
- Option 2: Ask them if they would like you to collect their information and pass it along to one of our territory managers. If so, collect their info and add them into Responsibid.
- If the visitor asks questions you don’t know the answer to, offer to connect them up with a territory manager. You’ll need to collect their contact information in order to do this.
- When the conversation appears to be over, thank the visitor for visiting our site and let them know we are here to answer any questions they may have in the future.
- If the visitor isn’t interested in chatting, leave them alone.
Messaging (Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- When we receive an inbound message, whether it’s from an ad or just a general message, reply as quickly as possible.
- “Hi there, my name is [name]. Thanks for reaching out! Can I answer any questions for you?”
- If the messenger has questions, do your best to answer them.
- Try to capture the customer’s information so that we can send them a quote.
- “We can get to work on a quote for you right away. We just need some basic information: your address, phone number, and an email address where we can send you your quote.”
- If the messenger is hesitant to provide their email or phone number, reassure them that we won’t send them spam or misuse any of their information.
- If the messenger refuses to share at least their phone number, kindly inform them that we won’t be able to give them a quote until we take a look at their property.
- If the messenger is combative or difficult, offer to have one of our territory managers contact them directly.
What are your Feelings
Still stuck? How can we help?
Updated on September 27, 2021
Powered by BetterDocs