If your pure water cart is having issues, use these tips to resolve them.
The cart isn’t putting out enough water, flow is slow
- Check the carbon pre-filter. It may be clogged. If you don’t have a spare on you, it’s ok to take it completely out. Just replace it when you get back to the shop.
- The incoming water pressure may be bad. Use the booster pump.
- There may be air in the system. Open up all the valves wide open and let water flow freely for awhile. This should push all of the air out of the system
- There may be a kink in the connector hose between the RO chamber and the DI chamber.
The cart is putting out high TDS water
- Make sure your waste water and product water are balanced out.
- Your resin may be bad. Replace resin and test results
- The RO membrane may need to be warmed up. Membranes start to perform better as you run them. Allow the system to run for 5-10 minutes, and then check results again.
- Your inbound water may have extremely high TDS, and the DI resin can’t keep up. Lower the flow to give the water more contact time with the resin.
Check out this video for more tips on maintaining & troubleshooting your pure water cart.
What are your Feelings
Powered by BetterDocs