Popular Search roofaluchemicalchancha
Understanding Single Stage vs. 2-Stage Snowblowers
- Single stage blowers are our primary machine. They can handle snow up to 10″-12″, depending on the weight of the snow
- 2-stage machines should be used in extremely heavy or deep snow, or in cases where the ends of driveways are filled with heavy, packed snow from snowplows.
Other fun facts:
- Single stage machines are light enough that one person can lift them in and out of a truck
- 2-stage machines are much heavier and should be loaded using ramps
- Our single stage machines pull themselves along, but you may at times need to provide a bit of a push to keep them moving
- Our 2-stage machines are self propelled- the motor drives the wheels. So when you pull down on the drive handle, you are along for the ride
Still stuck? How can we help?
Updated on December 27, 2021
Powered by BetterDocs