Popular Search roofaluchemicalchancha
Uniform Checkout Policy
Operations | Uniform Policy
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE:
Explanation of the LSC Uniform Policy
Lake State Cleaning agrees to provide you with a full set of uniforms.
- Upon receipt of these items, you are responsible for keeping track of them. It is important that you keep your uniform items clean and presentable.
- Some items have a short lifespan and can be replaced as needed when they wear out (ie., t-shirts, hats, work gloves, etc.)
- Other items have a long lifespan, and if properly cared for, will last you for many seasons.
Uniform Trade Out Policy
The Trade-Out Policy works like this:
- If there are any pieces of clothing that the company has issued to you that you feel are not suitable for work anymore, you will need to bring that item to your Operations Manager.
- The Operations Manager will inspect the clothing and if he agrees with your judgement, he will issue you a new piece of clothing at no cost to you.
- You MUST present an item of clothing to the Operations Manager in order to exchange for a new one.
- If you lose any items of clothing, you will have to pay for a replacement. Lake State Cleaning does not replace lost items of clothing.
- At management’s discretion, the replacement cost of lost, damaged or destroyed tools will be deducted from your paycheck, as outlined in the price sheet below.
- If you would like to have any extra items other than the amount given to you at the beginning of the year, you may purchase whatever you would like at the prices listed in this document. You may purchase Lake State Cleaning clothing at any time.
- Upon termination of your employment (whether at your request or because of the company’s decision), you will be required to return all issued uniform items. The value of any unreturned tools will be deducted from your final paycheck.
- Note: Lake State Cleaning makes use of a uniform service to supply us with pants and shorts. You will always have a fresh supply of these items each week.
All items listed below will be given to you when you start work at Lake State Cleaning. Pricing listed below is the cost of replacement.
|Received?||Uniform Item||QTY||Replacement Value|
|T-Shirt, Short Sleeve||5||$14|
|T-Shirt, Long Sleeve||3||$16|
|Soft Shell Jacket||1||$50|
|Rain Suit (Pants/Jacket)||1||$90|
|Winter Gloves (Pair)||1||$30|
|Muck Boots (Pair)||1||$75|
Still stuck? How can we help?
Updated on September 20, 2021
Powered by BetterDocs